Notes from here and there:
- If you hate visiting this web site, and believe that RSS is dead (I don’t!), then you’re welcome to ditch both and follow Techcaferia and nptech.info on Twitter.
- The Techcafeteria Twitter feed will post links to blog entries like this one, and topically-related articles from around the web, much like you see here under the “Stuff” tab. Note that this is simply my Google Reader Shared items; if you use Reader you can just share with me there, as well.
- The nptechinfo Twitter feed will post links to items tagged with “nptech” from around the web. Note that ntech.info also aggregates a bunch of nptech blogs, general tech info, and nptech tagged tweets, which are excluded from the Twitter feed because they create redundant links. The nptech.info blogs are well worth following, and you can subscribe to the feed there, but I have no care to compete with Joe Solomon‘s awesome nptechblogs feed, which he is better about maintaining, anyway.
- With well over 100 posts on this blog, I took some advice and I’m going to make some improvements here to better locate particular content. I’m surprised to see how quickly I’ve built up a body of work. This is the 119th post here. And I’m happy to see that it meets goals for the blog that I articulated back in April of 2007 fairly well.
- On a different topic, NTEN’s Online Technology Conference starts Wednesday. You can still register, and, if you tell them that you heard it here, they’ll give you a 25% discount. Who’s says it doesn’t pay off to read my blog?